- Each team must consist of a minimum of Four (4) players and a maximum of 5 players, 21 years of age or older. Four or five bowlers will bowl during the game, the four highest scores will be counted when determining the winner of each game.
- The following equipment is provided: Bowling Shoes & Bowling Balls
- Teams will play 3 games each week. The average time per game is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Standard bowling rules apply, in addition to the bullet points below:
- A maximum of five (5) bowlers can bowl per game
- Only the top four (4) scores per game may be counted for a team’s total score.
- Standard bowling scoring will be used.
- Teams will play against another team for three games each night. Each game of the night will be worth 1 point to the winning team based on total team score.
- Scores will be (3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 3-0)
- A team must have at least 3 bowlers at game time or it becomes a forfeit.
- Teams that forfeit 2 weeks in one season are eligible to be fined and/or removed from the league with no refund.
- Teams that forfeit 3 weeks will automatically be removed from the league with no refund. Teams are encouraged to contact the FXA office to inform them 24 hours in advance about forfeiting.
- Head to Head Results
- Game Differential
PLAYER WAIVER & RELEASE FORM
- Every player must complete the Player Registration Form prior to the first scheduled game of the season. Any team that has not submitted all their player waivers by that time will have its scheduled games declared a “forfeit” until all waiver forms are received. If a player fails to submit their online player waiver & release waiver form, all liability and legal issues will be the responsibility of the team captain. Fairfax Athletics will not be responsible for players that do not submit an online player waiver & release form.
- Players may be listed only on one team’s roster per season throughout that league night. For a player to be considered “playoff eligible” (eligible to participate in the playoffs), he/she must be listed on a team’s roster and must have played in a minimum of two regular season games for that team.
FXA SPORTS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Understand, appreciate and abide by the rules of the game.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of game officials and FXA staff.
- Respect your opponent and congratulate them in a courteous manner following each match whether in victory or defeat.
- Be responsible for your actions and maintain self-control.
- Do not taunt or bait opponents and refrain from using foul or abusive language.
- FXA reserves the right to suspend any player at any time for unsportsmanlike conduct, violation of any rules, for failure to pay appropriate dues or for being disruptive, without any refund. Any team wishing to suspend any member for just reasons, must do so on their own, and provide FXA a written reason as to why. Again, no refunds will be issued. At the discretion of FXA, any member suspended may not be allowed in the future to participate in any further FXA events.