Sunday Night Co-ed Bowling | Winter '19
|Start Date||Jan 20, 2019|
|Games Times||7:00PM to 9:30PM|
|Duration||6 Game Season + Playoffs (for qualifying teams)|
Individual Player i
Individual PlayerYou're an individual who wants to get in the game & meet new friends! Once you register, we'll match you with others to form a team.
Small Group i
Start a Small GroupLooking to play with a few friends, or a group from work but can't get the whole band together for a full team? Sign up as a Small Group and pay individually. We will match you with other Small Groups and Individual Players to create a team.
Full Team i
Full TeamHave a roster of friends ready to play? Sign up a Full Team to save on registration and have complete control of your roster.
##Duration##6 Game Season + Playoffs (for qualifying teams)
- Each team will play 6 regular season games + playoffs (if team qualifies).
- Playoffs will be held the week following the regular season.
- The number of teams that make it to the playoffs will be determined by FXA, but is typically the top half.
- 3 Games per night
- 6 week season + playoffs (if your team qualifies)
- Beer, liquor, & food specials
- Standard bowling rules apply
- Teams may bowl up to 5 players each game.
- The 5th bowler position may be a rotation of different bowlers, but is not required. The first 4 bowlers that are bowling that particular game, may NOT participate in the rotating 5th bowler position.
- Each team must consist of a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 7 players. At least 2 females must bowl each game.